whitelist comfort zone camp
Add Comfort Zone Camp to Your Email Whitelist
Most email services and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) use filtering systems and rely on “blacklists” to deal with unsolicited email, also known as spam. In order to make sure you receive email from Comfort Zone Camp, please whitelist us. Below is a list of instructions for some of the more popular software and email programs. You can also contact your ISP if you still have questions.
AOL (Version 9.0)
- Add our sending address, [email protected], to your "People I Know" list to ensure that your email is delivered to your Inbox.
Add Comfort Zone Camp to your filters to ensurethat your email is delivered to your Yahoo! Inbox and not your Bulk Mail folder. Here's how:
- Open your Yahoo! mailbox.
- Click Mail Options.
- Click Filters.
- Next, click Add Filter.
- In the top row, labeled From header:, make sure contains is selected in the pull-down menu.
- Click in the text box next to that pull-down menu, then enter [email protected].
- At the bottom, where it says Move the message to, select Inbox from the pull-down menu.
Click the Add Filter button again.
- Log on and click the Mail tab to get into your mailbox.
- Click Options (it's over at the top right, next to Help).
- Click Junk e-Mail Protection.
- Select Safe List.
- In the space provided, enter [email protected] in the "From" line.
- Click Add.
- When you see the address you entered in the Safe List box, click OK.
- Add [email protected] to the Personal Contacts in your Outlook Address Book.
- Add [email protected] to your Contacts List to ensure that your email is delivered to your Inbox.
- Sending Address – [email protected]
- Domain – comfortzonecamp.org